We support social impact leaders acquire the knowledge and emotional intelligence skills necessary for the creation of a new economy, a sustainable, inclusive, and circular future.
The Practice Session Experience at the Prime-do Dojo
- Integrates principles and techniques of non violent martial arts (self-defense), fitness, yoga, meditation, brain gym, stress management, emotional intelligence, natural breathing, ecstatic performing arts, sensorial and emotional awareness, creativity, gender equality and sustainable culture and community development (social impact).
- Applies nature principles, laws, cycles, rhythms, math of proportions, tones, and mythological archetypes.
Prime Do Dojo
- Dōjō (道場) is a Japanese term which literally means “place of the path”, and is used to name a hall or space for immersive learning or meditation.
- Prime : Primordial, original, natural, ancient
- Do: is a Japanese term which literally means “path, ground, foundation, principles”
Prime-Do Dojo: “The place of the path dedicated to the study of the 9 primordial principles of health happiness and joy”, or “The path of the primordial hero” or “The Primordial Algorithmic Art of Human enhancement”
- Prime-Do Traiining is provided live at the city of Rhenen, (Grebbeberg forest) in the Netherlands, by Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken (Prime-Do creator) Contact us
- Since 2020 Prime-Do is also provided (remotely) Online
- In 2020 Prime-Do training will be provided through a digital platform for capacity building assisted by A.I. Engine